Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Ancord mini Bluetooth speaker

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPc947d7c0558c15f19c7cd26b886b386b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>I am seriously blown away at how loud this tiny little speaker is! I assumed it would be semi loud, but it's just as loud as my other speakers! So cool. This is the 3rd product I have gotten from Ancord and I am impressed everytime. The quality of their products are always amazing. There are so many things I love about this speaker! Here is a list of the awesome features
* Listen to music wirelessly 🎡
* Can be used with a TWS system (True  Wireless Stereo) 2 speakers πŸ”‰πŸ”Š
* Take phone calls ☎️
* Remote shutter πŸ“Έ
* Convenient size (0.32 ounces) (1.4 x 1.4 x 1.7 inches) ✔️
* Super easy to use πŸ’―
* Rechargeable battery πŸ”‹
Setting up is so easy. All you need to do is turn on your Bluetooth and connect. Made very well and durable. I would say the only big difference I see is that the battery doesn't last as long. But  that to me is expected due to the size. It also comes with a charging cord and detailed instructions on how to use it. Great little speaker! 🎢Check it out here ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GR46AVU
#burseygirl84reviews #gotadiscount #tomoson #almostfree #BluetoothSpeaker #Wireless #Ancord #mini #mp3 #music
<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMc947d7c0558c15f19c7cd26b886b386b" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment