Saturday, March 11, 2017

Himalayan Pink Salt body's Club by New York Biology

I really liked this Himalayan salt Scrub. The only thing I didnt like was that it made my skin greasy even after using body wash. I use this maybe twice a week and it did leave my skin soft. This Scrub comes in a good sized container so it's lasts longer too. Mine wasn't pink like the picture but more of a white/light light pink. It has a nice and light fragrance and smells great. It has a nice texture to it as well, but I felt like it needed more liquid mixed in. It was different from the other scrubs I used in the past. This one seemed more dry than others, which isn't a bad thing it's just different. My boyfriend loved this Scrub as well and said it left his skin feeling nice and not itchy. He has a skin issue and always seems to be itchy after he showers. I think this Scrub works good to get all that dead skin off you.
I would give this Scrub a *4 out of 5
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06WD3M4XB/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#AlmostFree #burseygirl84reviews #saltscrub #newyorkbiology


No comments:

Post a Comment