Saturday, March 11, 2017

Uppel OTG portable Bluetooth speaker

This speaker works awesome! I can't believe how loud it gets! It also has good bass too. For such a little speaker I cannt believe how great it sounds. I've been using it everyday since I got it. It really makes cleaning and getting things done around the house a little easier. It's made really well too. I love the little carrying strap, its really convenient and makes carrying it around really easy. I definitely see myself using this outside by the pool this summer. It has alot of cool features like
  • Built-in 2000mA Rechargeable Battery for up to 12 hours of playtime. Built-in microphone for hands-free speaker phone calling Easy to pair - No code/pin needed
    • Bluetooth Mode: when call is coming, Press the button to answer, press again to hang up
    • USB mode, support MAX 32G USB disk, Compatible with : WAV/FLAC/MP3 music files
    • AUX mode, support external audio source input with standard DC3.5MM, compatible for mobiles/MP3/Computers/tablet PC etc
    • Speakerphone - take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo cancelling speakerphone
    This is my first ever Bluetooth speaker and I am so happy I got it!
  • I give this speaker a 5* out of 5 
  • Check it out here ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
  • https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01KV4TX6Q/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • #AlmostFree #bluetoothspeaker
  • #Uppel #burseygirl84reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment