Saturday, April 8, 2017

Automatic pet feeder review

          I got this feeder for when I am away and not home to feed my kitty. I also use it when I'm home sometimes. Its very convenient, easy to use and easy to clean. The instructions in my option are very informative. I really like that it comes with an ice pack for warm summer days or when you want to feed your animal wet food. It keeps the food from going bad. Its also great for portion control. 
           I feel good knowing my kitty will be fed while I am away. I put food in a dish and then set this to go off the next day so she has food for 2 days. To use you just add your cat or dogs food, set the timer, close the lid, and your all set. It opens when the timer goes off and your pet can eat. I would more recommend this for cats, as the bowl isnt that large. I wouldnt say this is really well made and a big dog would probably easily break it. It does do what its suppose to and Im happy with it.
Check it out here⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LX6J8FV/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#almostfree #burseygirl84reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment