Monday, April 10, 2017

Sensory fidget

I bought these fidgets toys for my 11 year old son. He has ADHD and is also very anxious. Sometimes he has a hard time focusing in school as well, so I thought this would be perfect for him! This little kit came with 3 good sized stress grip balls and 5 little marble mesh fidgets. It also came with a little carrying case too! I've been hearing about fidgets for awhile but honestly had no clue what they were or what they did. Finally after looking them up I found these and thought I'd give them a try. I'm very impressed. The little balls have a different firmness to each one, which I think is really cool. The marble mesh fidgets are just mesh with a marble inside. Seems simple, but oddly it's pretty relaxing. You just move the marble up and down and can bend the mesh as well. I was very nervous at first about buying this product. I also have a 2 year old, so I was worried that the marbles could come out of the mesh and become a choke hazard for her. When i recieved this product and looked it over well, i wasnt worried anymore. The mesh is a really nice material, and just by feeling it you can tell the marble is not leaving the mesh. The quality of this kit is exceptional and I'm very happy I bought it for my son. He loves it and is happy he gets to use it in school and at home.
#almostfree #Burseygirl84reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment